Tuesday, March 31, 2020

April 1 - 3 Javelinas vs 3 Pigs - Houses

One of my friends sent me a picture of their project from Monday.  Thank you for sharing it!  If you have anything to share, email it to me.  I'd love to see my friends.  I am sure each of the 4Kers would enjoy seeing their friends too!

Happy April Fool's Day..Here's the calendar, weather, colors, shapes, numbers, letter K, and the nursery rhyme.





Letter K video
Our alphabet song


 

Here's a movement for the day
 

The Fourth Little Pig, read by Mrs. Fox
 
Another Three Little Pigs favorite..
 

Cut, color or collage.  You can use toothpicks, straws, paper.  Fold on dotted lines and glue edge together to make into a triangle.  You can build your own houses out of construction paper, small boxes.





JPEG of project if after April 3